JOBS AT PROGRAMMED TIMBER SUPPLIES
Casual positions are available now for process workers in our factory. No experience is required; however, you must be physically fit and have a strong work ethic. Please note that all of our factory workers commence with us on a casual basis, with the option to convert to a permanent position after a review.
The video clip below will show you the sorts of tasks that process workers carry out day to day.
- Stacking timber
- Binding and strapping timber
- Operating machinery
- Housekeeping and basic maintenance
- Good fitness and health
- Able to lift up to 17 kg
- Hard working and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Unlimited rights to work in Australia
- Available to work on some or all of the days in the normal working week (Monday to Friday) – either on day shift (6.30 am to 2.30 pm) or afternoon shift (2.30 pm to 10.30 pm)
- Own form of transport – either your own vehicle or a reliable lift each day (we are not near a bus stop or train station)
- Offer of a permanent position after a qualifying period and review of your performance
- Training in new skills and incentives for meeting production targets
- Promotional opportunities for motivated workers, including team leader, supervisor and other key roles in the company
If you would like to proceed with an application, please answer the Stage 1 application questions to check on your suitability for the role. Click on the “Apply Now” button below to go to the questions.